Smokin Js Photo Scavenger Hunt
June 30th, 2013 by Jay Fratt
Gather your friends! Create your team! It’s time to compete in the first annual Smokin Js photo scavenger hunt!
Smokin Js is awarding cash prizes for the winners, and guaranteed fun for all the losers.
It’s simple, it’s FREE. All you have to do is find some friends or family and create a team. Teams must be between 3 and 5 people. Then you have to register your team with Smokin Js to participate and be eligible for cash prizes. Registration is simple, just email your team name, the city where your team is located, and all the email addresses of the team members to Jay@SmokinJs.com. All registered team members must be 18 year of age to participate, but kids can tag along with parents and join in the fun.
In your town! You don’t have to travel anywhere outside of your home region. Teams can register from anywhere in the United States. Almost all of the scavenger hunt photos can be found in every town in the United States.
Your team must register between 07/19/13 and 08/12/13. The event will be held on 08/17/13 between 12 noon and 10pm Pacific Standard Time.
The Smokin Js scavenger hunt is going to be a lot of fun! Once the registration period is over and all the team’s emails are collected, we will email participants final instructions and encouragement. At 12 noon on 08/17/13 we will send out an email to all the participants with the photo scavenger hunt list. Teams will have ten hours to email the cell phone pics to Jay@SmokinJs.com. We will simply check the email address of the sender and apply the photo award to the coresponding team. Each scavenger hunt item will have points associated with it and some items will even have bonus points. The team with the most points wins! We will be giving live updates throughout the event day through our social media sites and at the physical Smokin Js locations.
Rules & Restrictions for Participants: MUST READ
1. Teams must consist of 3 to 5 team members. Each team must be registered with a TEAM NAME, HOME TOWN LOCATION, and EACH TEAM MEMBER’S EMAIL ADDRESS sent to Jay@SmokinJs.com to participate in the scavenger hunt and be eligible to win cash prizes.
2. Photo emails can only be sent from a registered email address of a participant.
3. Contest results ending in a tie will be broken by random selection with a random number generator. Contest will remain open for the entire contest time-frame.
4. Smokin Js cannot be held liable for any injury and or property loss incurred during scavenger hunt participation. Please play responsibly and adhere to the law.
5. Teams are responsible for splitting cash prizes amongst team members.
6. All photos submitted must be pictures taken on 08/17/13 between 12 noon and 10pm Pacific Standard Time. Any Googled, doctored, or pictures taken outside of scavenger hunt timeframe will disqualify entire team from competition.
7. Smokin Js employees and family members are not eligible to win cash prizes.
8. All registered participants email addresses will be added to the Smokin Js email newsletter list.
9. All team members must be at least 18 years of age to be registered and participate, however, team member’s children may help.