November 17th, 2015 by Jay Fratt
Answers at the bottom below the pictures.
1. What Historical American item was first made of Hemp?
2. Whoopi Goldberg admitted that she was high when _________.
3. “That Funny Reefer Man” was a huge hit, topping the radio charts in 1939. Who performed this song? A) Billy Holiday B) Cab Calloway C) Robert Johnson
4. The word Sinsemilia means what?
5. The Grateful Dead formerly went by what name?
6. What former Dallas Cowboy was arrested with over 200 pounds of marijuana in 2001?
7. What Jamaican reggae singer had a huge hit with the song “Legalize It”?
8. What noir best selling author said, “I think marijuana should not only be legalized, it should be a cottage industry”?
9. Queen Victoria is said to have used cannabis resins to relieve what symptoms?
10. What 1970’s psychadelic children’s TV program contained what some thought were marijuana references? A) Sigmund and the Sea Monkeys B) Land of the Lost C) H.R. Pufnstuf
11. Which U.S. city as more Medical Marijuana Dispensaries than Starbucks?
12. Which celebrity is quoted saying “Never give up the ganja”?
13. What year did the NBA start testing its players for marijuana?
14. Hemp is legally grown in how many countries?
15. The first hemp paper factory in the 17th century was in what U.S. state?
16. What is a slang term for one pound of marijuana?
17. What is the name of the marijuana delivery service in the movie “Half Baked”?
18. What rapper wrote the lyrics “relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke”?
19. Hemp can produce 3, 4, or 5 times as much paper than one tree?
20. What man designed a car built from and powered by hemp?
1. The American Flag
2. Accepting an Oscar
3. Cab Calloway
4. Without seeds
5. The Warlocks
6. Nate Newton
7. Peter Tosh
8. Stephen King
9. PMS or Menstrual cramps
10. H.R. Pufnstuf
11. Los Angeles
12. Morgan Freeman
17. Mr. Nice Guy
18. Notorious BIG
20. Henry Ford